This week we have been……
- Measuring our feet;
- Bulb planting;
- Junk modelling – making robots;
- Cardboard wheel weaving;
- Baking cakes.
- Collecting donations for our harvest box.
Date for your diary – Christmas Fair, Saturday 3rd December 1-3pm.
Please tell your family & friends about the event to help us make our fair a success and raise much-needed funds for pre-school!
Other ways you can also help include:
- Help out on the day – either managing a stall, setting up and/or clearing away at the end of the fair. A sign will be put up soon in the foyer – please pop your name on if you can offer your services on the day! We need as many of you as possible!
- Donate items for our tombola’s – we would appreciate any items for our luxury tombola, e.g. bottles of wine/beer/spirits, chocolates, unwanted (new) gifts etc. and children’s gifts for the children’s tombola (again, unwanted gifts, chocolates etc). A box will be placed in the foyer for donations w/c 28th November.
- Bake a cake – we are calling all keen cooks to kindly cook us up some cakes and biscuits for sale on the ever-popular refreshment stall. If you haven’t got time to bake, then donations of shop-bought cakes will also be gratefully received! Cakes will need to either be brought to pre-school on Friday 2nd or on the day of the fair from 1pm. Please label your cake tins!!
- Donate a raffle prize – if either you, your company/employer or anyone you know would like to donate a prize, let Jayne or Emma know. We can give you an official letter if required.
We really do need your help to make this event a success and help raise funds for the pre-school, so please come along with your family and friends and join in the fun!!!
Many thanks for your support,
The Fundraising Team
Have a lovely half term break and see you on 31 October…..