We have been:
- Talking about the natural world;
- Looking at different plants, animals and natural objects;
- Looking at our toad spawn;
- Having fun painting fish;
- Making musical shakers;
- Bubble painting;
- Going on a nature walk and collecting objects that we find.
A big thank you to Nanny Sue for a FANTASTIC morning where the children planted sweet peas, dug up leeks, planted pumpkin and sunflower seeds. The children had a fabulous time.
Also, Ashley from the Garden Centre Pet Shop brought in some frogs, turtles, and starfish to show the children. The children all got a chance to hold the creatures too!!