- Children thoroughly enjoy the time they spend in this superb pre-school. They immediately settle and play in the excellently planned and highly engaging environment.
- The pre-school is extremely well managed by a highly qualified and extremely experienced team. Staff strive to constantly improve their excellent knowledge by attending training and this has a very positive effect on the overall quality of practice.
- Staff have an excellent understanding of how to protect children. They supervise children extremely effectively to support their play and maintain their safety.
- Excellent partnerships with parents have been developed. They are highly engaged in their children’s learning and development.
- Staff expertly plan a very wide range of extremely interesting and imaginative activities that is based on children’s individual learning needs. The quality of teaching is exceptional. This ensures that children make excellent progress in their learning and development and are very well prepared for school.
- Children make very secure attachments to extremely warm and affectionate staff. This ensures that they feel emotionally secure and very confident to play and explore.
- Staff use the outdoor area superbly. Children particularly enjoy playing in the mud kitchen and using a wide variety of materials to build.
- Staff are highly skilled in extending children’s learning through excellent questioning. As a result, children are able to think critically and their learning is constantly being extended.
Please find below the link to the Full Ofsted Report: